KETOGENIC and PALEO approved. Beef Stew using 100% grass fed local heritage beef in a rich, deeply flavorful sauce of Coco Aminos, Olive Oil and Garlic.
- Cooked slowly for hours under 100 degrees C.
- Using only grass-fed beef from local heritage breed cows
- Dairy free
Ingredients: Grass fed Beef Stew, Water, Coco Aminos, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Spanish Paprika, Sea Salt, Black Peppercorns.
*Serving size: Good for 2. Dish can be frozen for up to 3 months. Let it defrost overnight in the refrigerator, then reheat on the stove, adding water as needed.
ABOUT OUR GRASS FED MEAT
- From the Southern Yellow Cattle, a local crossbreed in the Philippines that has been thriving before 1521 or pre-Spanish era.
- Raised outdoors, in pasture from start to finish. Cattle are domesticated with no need for dehorning or castrating.
- Raised by small family farms with 2-3 heads of cattle
- Raised on local grasses, without any supplemental diet of grain
- There are no antibiotics, artificial growth hormones or similar substances given.
- Animals are slaughtered in the public slaughterhouse authorized by public health authorities without undue stress during transport, holding or slaughtering.