1 pound grass fed ground beef
2 Tablespoons coconut oil, bacon grease, tallow or lard
1 large onion, chopped
2 medium sweet potatoes or yams, peeled and cubed
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1-2 Tablespoons coconut flour
6 large leaves chard, kale, spinach or other greens, chopped (about two cups measured chopped)
1. Chop onions, sweet potato or yam (or carrots) and mince garlic.
2. Saute the onions in the oil first until lightly browned. Or you can saute until they are caramelized if you would like.
3. Add sweet potatoes (or carrots) and garlic and saute for about 5 minutes.
4. Make room in the center of the pan and plop in the hamburger. Brown the hamburger.
5. Meanwhile, cut up the greens
6. Once ground beef is (mostly) browned, add the coconut flour. Mix and saute until the sweet potatoes are soft enough for your taste.
7. Add the chard to the pan once sweet potatoes are cooked. Only cook the hash 5 minutes or less with the chard in it, you don’t want to overcook it.
8. You’re done! And leftovers are yummy and easy to heat up too!