PALEO and KETOGENIC approved. Heritage black pork cut stewed in coconut milk and chilies.
- Cooked slowly for hours under 100 degrees C.
- Using only pasture-raised heritage Black pork
- Dairy free
Ingredients: Black Heritage Pasture-raised Sukiyaki Cut Pork, Onions, Coconut Milk, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Chili, Cumin, Paprika, Onion Leeks, Sea Salt, and Black Peppercorns.
*Serving Size: Good for 2. Dish can be frozen for up to 3 months. Let it defrost overnight in the refrigerator, then reheat on the stove, adding water as needed.
ABOUT OUR PASTURED PORK
- From native crossbreeds of the local black heritage pigs, the Duroc and large white pigs. These have been bred locally by our family farm for the last 10 years.
- Raised in open pens on earth floor with a lot of uncovered areas allowing them access to sunshine, fresh air and pasture; there are no segregation or confined spaces
- Raised with permanent access to wood and grass
- Feed is made only of natural products such as salted fish, non-GMO corn (we grow ourselves), cassava, naturally fermented copra cake, whey, and cut grasses. They are never fed urea, silage, simple or compound feed made with genetically modified organisms, any kind of additive, or industrial processing waste.
- For medical treatment, pigs are given only homeopathic remedies. There are no antibiotics or growth hormones.
- Pigs are not mutilated.
- Pigs are only s slaughtered at 12 months of age with a dead weight of not less than 70 to 120
- Animals are slaughtered in public slaughterhouses authorized by public health without undue stress. There is no rough treatment in transport, or while in holding.