Garnish with vibrant, beautiful flowers! Our mixed edible flower pack is our most popular product. Flower cookery has been traced back to Roman times. Garnish your entrees with blossoms for a touch of whimsy or elegance. This pack contains a huge assortment of- pink sorrel, orange Cosmos, purple Hyacinth bean, red micro Berries, red Sage, yellow Fennel, red Amaranth, Snapdragons and Blue Ternate.
- Pink Sorrel- Sorrel flowers are tart, lemon tasting.
- Red Sage- Flowers have a subtler sage taste than the leaves and can be used in salads and as a garnish. Flowers are a delicious companion to many foods including beans, corn dishes, sautéed or stuffed mushrooms, or pesto sauce.
- Yellow Fennel- The star-burst yellow flowers that have a mild anise flavour. Use with desserts or cold soups, or as a garnish with your entrees.
- Snap Dragon – Delicate and can be bland to bitter.
- Cosmos- The blooms will add zest to your meal by adding bright splashes of colour.
- Purple Hyacinth Bean- The pink flowers are nutty and tastes similar to the bean.
- Amaranth flowers- Adds dark colours and zest to your meal. They are rich in vitamins A and C, protein, iron, calcium and magnesium.
- Blue Ternate- Mild,woody and earthy flavor that's reminiscent of green tea.
All Down to Earth edible flowers are:
- Grown sustainably
- Grown using biodynamic agriculture practices in healthy, living soil with the farm as a unified system
- Chemical and pesticide free, all vegetables are grown using natural pest control
- No herbicides, antibiotics or hormones
- No monocropping, all vegetables are grown using natural crop rotation methods
We assure you that our produce have excellent flavor, have a longer-shelf life and is rich in nutrition and revitalizing forces. Try it to experience the distinct difference in taste and vibrancy.